Most common reasons:
- Your subscription has expired. Purchase a new one.
- You are using the old servers. Update the list to the latest servers (see below).
Make sure you have the latest servers as some will get blocked and will be replaced. If you added the servers using the subscribe link, then they should automatically update everyday.
- If it's the first time setting up the app on your PC, it's possible that the configuration has an error. Make sure you follow closely the installation instructions and use the subscribe link to add in the servers.
- If the VPN suddenly stopped working and it used to work before, then try changing to a different server. Also try updating the servers (see above).
- If none of the servers work, its possible it's an issue with your local internet. Try disconnecting from the VPN and go to a normal site (like bing.com) to see whether your internet connection works without VPN. If it still doesn't work, that means it's not the VPN itself that has the issue, but your local internet connection. Try reconnecting to the wifi. If that still doesn't work, restart your computer and your internet router. Try updating your servers to the latest version (see above).
- If after all of this the VPN still doesn't work, then it is highly likely that your subscription has ran out. Login to your website dashboard and check your subscription expiration date on the right of the page.